• Create syllabi for each of the courses assigned in line with the Ministry of Education • Plan, initiate and guide the units of study in Arabic which involve speaking, listening, writing, and reading
• Create and evaluate assessments of each student’s work and keep records updated
• Foster thought, discussion, reading comprehension, linguistic analysis and a consistent work ethic
• Communicate regularly and constructively with peers, administrators, students, and parents
• Set and assign appropriate homework on a regular basis to reinforce student learning and to prepare them for further class activities
• Use teaching methods engaging students, stimulating intellectual curiosity including the use of effective questioning, presentation and resources
• Set high expectations for students behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of behaviour management through well focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships as in accordance with the School’s policy and the IB standards
• Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme
ME team possesses in depth knowledge and experience in the recruitment of all disciplines ranging from highly skilled technical and engineering staff to non-technical, management and administrative staff at blue and white collar levels. We are proud of our recruitment experience and our knowledge and resources allow us to identify candidates and ensure operational compliance according to the provided position specifications and any cultural requirements.
We supply highly-trained workforces - comprising employees at all levels - to a variety of industries on a short-term, long-term, and ongoing contractual basis. With more than 2,500 staff on our payroll we are honored to play an active role in our clients' successes, and accordingly in the development of the UAE's economy.
In addition to our customized manpower solutions, we have a dedicated division that implements a broad spectrum of client requirements including consultancy, training, engineering, technical support, refinery and petrochemical plant maintenance, and heavy equipment supply. By supplying a flexible team of highly-trained specialists, focusing on excellent customer service, and guaranteeing a steadfast approach to quality, health and safety, we deliver a smooth and reliable customer experience to clients throughout the UAE.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases