If you are excellent at financial planning and analysis; if you have experience working with senior executives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment; and if you have strong communication and coordination skills -- this role is for you.
ESW Capital is an Austin, Texas based group specifically focuses on buying, strengthening, then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Aurea, Ignite Technologies, Trilogy and Versata. Job Description
Reporting to the senior executive team, the Finance Relationship Manager will assist the CFO for a set of enterprise software companies. You will be the responsible for coordinating relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside the Organization and across the set of enterprise software companies they are assigned to manage. You will be managing multiple companies concurrently – these companies are highly uniform with consistent P&Ls. This position is a remote position, and the Finance Relationship Manager will be working virtually with other finance team members to accomplish the work. If you are looking for a position where you have a lot of responsibility, ownership and ability to provide input to senior business managers, you need to learn more about this role.Key Responsibilities
Required Experience and Education
- Ownership of Relations with key stakeholders inside the company (Finance team managers) and outside the one (Customer representatives), when it comes to finance & budgeting.
- Interact w/ CEOs of the portfolio companies as member of leadership team - excellent communication skills are a must
- Develop context for the businesses and be able to provide operational insights to team based on financial data
This role may be a great fit if:
- 5-8 years of experience in finance / accounting
- Rank holder CPA and/or MBA from top university
- Exposure to US GAAP rules as they apply to software companies
- Exposure to IFRS
- You have strong interpersonal skills, especially specific to persuasion, influence, and negotiation. Have a track record of being able to influence indirect parties and shared services functions to accomplish client objectives.
- You are an excellent communicator
- You possess strong relationship-building skills
Compensation: $30/Hour ($60K per year on a 40-hour week Basis)
Location: Global (remote)
40+ productive hours of work/week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.