The job role incorporates the following responsibilities -
• Assist the Retail Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers and maximize sale
• Deal and solve with customer enquiries and complaints in a polite and professional manner at all times
• Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
• Monitor and maintain accurate store inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
• Conducts daily floor walk throughs of the store’s physical and practical condition to ensure store VM quality and standard.
• Assist customers and complete payment transactions if necessary or during peak hours.
• Monitor E – commerce and suggest ways to boost the sale.
• Make sure the team adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
• Coach, train and delegate to store staff. Motivate sales team through supervision and leadership.
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
• Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
• Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
Proven experience as a Senior Supervisor / Assistant Manager is a must, together with excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in the furnishing market is an advantage.
The award-winning Indigo Living home furnishing retailer and interior design service provider has been trailblazing trends across Asia and the Middle East for over 30 years. With 11 stores, in-house furniture design and styling teams and an interior design team, Indigo are the go-to leaders for beautiful, versatile, smart interior, furniture and accessory solutions that are unique, on-trend and designed to last.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases