Our client is a top Property Developer in the Middle East specialized in commercial and retail projects. We are recruiting an experienced Associate Commercial Manager (Shopping Mall project) in Muscat - Oman. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist SCM in supporting Delivery Team on all Commercial aspects of Projects
- Assists with the preparation of cost information for the purpose of delivering Development feasibility studies, concept master planning etc. to develop the initial briefing requirements for Consultants.
- Assists with procurement activities and documentation delivering on the agreed project strategies and initiatives to enhance the successful delivery of projects or specified components, both in terms of design, construction and where applicable, operation and maintenance companies.
- Assisting in establishing best practice procedures on cost management within the Project Delivery Department. Including delivery of initiatives on Benchmarking, Risk management. Assist with the auditing of projects ensuring the processes and procedures adopted by projects.
- Assist Senior Commercial Manager in the Cost Management of the respective project(s) with respect to Cost Planning, cost reporting, change management and Contract Close out in liaison with the Delivery Team.
- Assist with the procurement of all services as per the approved processes and procedures manual
- Support Senior Commercial Manager in Managing the procurement of Consultant and Contract services
- Manage the compilation of the commercial assessment of all tender submissions (either internally or using a Third Party)
- Manage the compilation of the Contract Document, and execution with the respective Contractual parties.
- Cost Planning, Estimating and Reporting
- Assist with the management of Third Party cost consultants for the provision of cost plans, estimates and reports.
- Issue a monthly commercial report on project(s) following project finance meetings incorporating an up to date cash flow and analysis of costs to date and projected final account figures.
- Assist with the contract administration of construction and contracts and consultant appointments including the payment process thereof.
- Assist in preparing Contract Strategy Development with the respective Project Managers
- Final account close out
- Claim management - logging, review, respond, close out. Education & Experience:
- BSc Hons Quantity Surveying
- 3 - 5 years Experience
- Commercial Building experience