A leading Bahraini insurance company is engaged in an offshore insurance business in KSA. The company is a well-known in the Saudi insurance market and it offers all classes of insurance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Researching possible software solutions to increase work efficiency of various departments, functions, systems by the use of automation.
· Interpreting data about company policies and workflows.
· Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
· Working on other project phases like implementation and testing.
· Facilitating a successful release handover.
· Estimating costs and time requirements of projects.
· Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems.
· Developing quality assurance practices and assessments.
· Establishing deliverables.
· Writing reports, instructions, and specifications and creating flowcharts.
· Acting as a liaison between the business and its Information Technology (IT) department.
· Evaluating Key Performance Indicators.
· Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members.
· Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business.
· Making sure projects stay within budget and target spending requirements.
· Incorporating user suggestions into projects.
· Bachelor degree in Business or IT · 2+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst · 2+ years experience in Workflow Designing, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project · Computer Skills ( Word / Excel / Power Point / Typing / Outlook). · Arabic & English.(Read, Write, Speak,Type)
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
Â· Integrated Project Management â" Outsourcing Â· Oil & Energy Â· Construction & Engineering Â· Banking & Finance Â· Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and managementâs 30 yearsâ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases