• Business Administration • Business Administration
10th Jan 2018
· Around 7 years of experience in Sales (specifically SAP), with at least 4 yrs in UAE preferably with very good experience in Software product and Solution sales.
· Excellent experience in new customer acquisition, account management & additional business mining, market development capability and very good communication skill.
· Should have experience in handling the commercial negotiation and closing the deal independently.
· Should be self-motivated and be able to handle the respective region independently.
· Preferably people who have worked in tier two IT companies.
Salary inclusive of HRA + incentives on sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media, freelance website, etc...) to identify new leads and potential new markets
Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
Developing quotes and proposals
Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation.
So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases