The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, motivated and ambitious. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the interior design / fit out industry. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong, proven sales track record of securing project business, from specification through to delivery.
We are looking for a strategic thinker that is well organized, disciplined and has strong existing relationships within the architectural and design community in the UAE.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop and enhance the Carnegie & CB brand within the area of responsibility
• Generate and build strong project pipeline specifications
• Formulate and implement sales strategy and identify targets
• Generate steady sales revenue
• Develop and build strong relationships within the A&D community.
• Educate and enhance product knowledge with contractors, developers and continue to build relationships.
• Maintain and grow customer, project and contact databases.
• Manage sales and account ledger, receivables.
• Regular and efficient reporting to management.
The candidate should display the following attributes:
• Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Experience working with interior products – Fabrics – Wallcoverings – window treatments – flooring - acoustics
Carnegie Fabrics (USA) and Creation Baumann (Switzerland) are exclusively represented by Edges Trading in the Middle East region from our office based in Dubai. Carnegie Fabrics are a market leading designer and manufacturer of contract quality fabric and textile solutions that are used in a wide variety of interior environments around the world. Creation Baumann are the most innovative supplier of interior fabric solutions.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases