Recruitment Associate – Contract Staffing
We are currently seeking a Contract Recruiter who will be responsible for managing clients and candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle: sourcing, screening, referrals, negotiation, on-boarding and employment liaison. Your primary focus will be filling high volume positions and prioritizing workload to meet multiple deadlines for a fast-paced business unit.
Work with the Business Head to identify potential new clients, close deals and negotiate contract terms, clarify job specifications and requirements and source suitable candidates to be outsourced for our clients needs.
Utilize internet, employee referrals and social networking to identify and contact qualified applicants for positions.
Develop new sources to identify and proactively build a warm pool of talent, conduct initial interview calls to potential candidate.
Direct contact with clients hiring managers and HR teams as well as internal company departments regarding visa’s, new starters, mobilizations, de-mobilizations and current contract staff on assignment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suites
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
• Demonstrated skills in managing complex client and candidate relationships.
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
• Knowledge of employment policies and procedures and local state laws regarding employment practices.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong interviewing skill techniques with a thorough knowledge of the positions functions.
Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting for on contract staffing basis
Previous experience in high volume recruiting environment preferred.
Previous experience recruiting within the Middle East with experience recruiting for the Engineering, Construction or Oil & Gas markets
Kindly let me know the details:
Current salary package (full):
Expected salary package (full):
Current notice period:
NOC Availability if applicable:
Marital status / accompanying dependents:
If you’re interested kindly send your updated cv application to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Business Head – Qatar
Quinn & McGrath Global WLL
1st Floor, Sheikh Khaled Bin Hamad Al-Thani Building
Old Airport Road, Doha
P.O Box 23385 - Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 4447 5716
Fax: +974 4466 9260
Qatar Mob: +974 3371 6303