We are looking for a highly intelligent, self-motivated individual that possess expert project and task management skills, knowledge of finance, an extreme attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced virtual environment. If you want an inside perspective straight from the Group CFO’s office of one of the largest private software enterprises in the world - this role is for you.
Reporting directly to the Group CFO, the Chief of Staff will interact daily to prioritize and project manage this full set of commitments of our CFO’s office. Your goal will be to offload and handle independently as many of these requests as possible. You will need to elicit decisions and direction from the Group CFO in many cases to enable timely completion. Finally, when the task falls directly on the Group CFO, you will need to aggressively follow up to ensure that commitments and deadlines are never missed across the dozens of wide-varying tasks.
This is not an administrative assistant role. You will be expected to solve complex problems, manage execution of projects across functional groups and have a deep understanding of finance. For example, your first assignment will be to set up a corporate entity in Dubai and consolidate multiple country entities into it, including all banking relationships.
Trilogy, one of the Group’s largest companies, is a global entrepreneurial company with a rich history and a vast portfolio of enterprise-class software and service solutions. Trilogy has built a distinguished reputation over the past 25 years by solving the most difficult business challenges, consistently pioneering innovative solutions and by disrupting the status quo to deliver uncompromised customer success. Trilogy has enjoyed decades of profitable success working with numerous Global 1000 companies since it was founded in 1989. The Group is rapidly growing, fueled both organically and inorganically through an aggressive acquisition strategy.
- Prioritize and triage requests from throughout the global organization
- Independently able to navigate complex organizations and find solutions to tasks
- Meet daily for an hour with Group CFO to ensure his commitments and tasks are met
- Able to elicit required decisions to ensure your commitments and tasks are met
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience of complex project management assignments
- Deep understanding of Finance
- Intelligent and organized with ability to manage a vast number of projects simultaneously and ensure the CFO’s office never misses time sensitive deadlines
- Aggressive personality that can influence even the most senior executives
- Strong English communication, presentation and facilitation skills
Total Compensation is $50 per hour (essentially $100,000 per year) for this full-time 40-hour/week position.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers. Are you up for the challenge?