• Business Administration • Business Administration
11th Feb 2018
Job Location Jordan - Amman
Educational Degree Bachelors
Career Level 6-10 years experience, Mid-Management
Skills / Qualifications evidence of innovative and creative stratigic thinking ability.,
- ability to lead engage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams medical team at the heart of decicion making,
- ability to manage conflicting priorities work to ssure and meet deadlines,
- analyze complex information and make complex informed decisions,
- demonestrate personal resilience confidence and self-belief,
- high level of self-awarness including impact on others,
- highly developed negotiating and influencing skills,
- ability to assess risks and successfully adress them,
- credibility and integrity across all professional groups
Skills / Qualifications A key member of the Executive team responsible for the day to day effective and efficient delivery of safe, high quality patient services across the company branches including the achievement of all performance standers. Lead on service improvement and transformation across the Medical, Surgery and Patient Experience Services in all branches. All Directors are also expected to work as part of cohesive Executive Team and take responsibility for strategic and corporate issues outside their specialist sphere of responsibility.
Job Type Full Time Job
Additional Notes - Proveen high level leader skills in a health sector
- Significant senior management experience in health sector
- Business planning, objective setting and performance management experience
- Demonstrate successful financial management
- Experience of translating strategic goals into effective operational plans
- Experience of leading change programs
- Track record of services delivery, improvement and transformation
- Experience of working collaboratively and building effective partnerships.
Talal Abu - Ghazaleh Recruitment and Human Resources Development (TAG - Recruit) is a firm specialized in offering distinctive recruitment services to organizations and individuals through our staff trained and prepared for this purpose. Our company not only recruits those qualified to fill available positions, but also goes beyond that to utilize the optimal selection methods along with assessment, provision of advice and guidance and assistance in the explanation of their job duties to new staff.
Strong analytical skills, Strong communication, presentation and writing skills, Detail-oriented, Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes, Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems,
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases