• To Assist Project / Construction Manager in the supervision and management of construction activities to assigned project
• Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks.
• Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
• Assist in planning and sequencing of the construction operations according the Project Quality Plan.
• Ensure awareness of safety & Compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors.
• Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors.
• Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed.
• Attend meetings with required concerns to solve technical issues and other related matters on sub-contracts for discussing obstacles and progress of works.
• Coordinate/liaising with the handing over of completed works to client/subcontractors and completion of the necessary rectification works.
• Inspects and prepare list for completion of works done by sub-contractors after acceptance inspection by consultant.
• Provide Technical Support to other team members.
• Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities
• Ensure projects meet the agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• Prepare and initiates site inspections with consultant in accordance with QC.
• Prepare site work orders for extra works done by sub-contractors which in not included in contract
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings, planning schedule for execution of site activities.
• This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Function specific experience:
• Site Engineering, Management Experience or equivalent combination of Trainings and experience.
Industry related experience:
• Marine construction
Years of experience
• 5 years of strong Site Engineering management experience.
• MS Office
• MS Project/Primavera (A Planning software knowledge)
• AUTO CAD
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you