• Provide general oversight and direction for the performance of site work.
• Meeting the contractual and quality standards as well as the established schedule and budgets.
• Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting.
• Ensure subcontractors work and site conditions are congruent with plans, specifications and contracts.
• Schedules equipment, materials, tools and subcontractors to effectively utilize all resources and to maximize production and minimize costs after becoming familiar with scope of work and site conditions. Will collaborate with other projects to appropriately utilize and share resources.
• Display a professional demeanor and act professionally while interacting with internal and external individuals
• Compares actual costs to the job estimate for specific discipline and informs the Site Manager of cost over-runs and the utilization of company resources.
• Minimum 5 years of Superintendent experience in solar industry
• Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, and contractual requirements.
• Ability to read and understand prints and contract documents.
** Interested candidates, kindly send your updated CV (with photo) to [HIDDEN TEXT] with the subject code: BDS211 **
"If you did not receive any reply from us for the next 6 working days, consider your profile not-selected as per our client’s criteria but we will keep your profile active for future opportunities."