We are looking for Highly Qualified Construction Managers with the following Essential Requirements:-
1. B.Sc.in Civil Engineering from a well reputed University, plus MBA as an advantage.
2. Having a min of 15 yrs experience in Infrastructure Works with min of 4 major contracts completed as the Project Manager in this field .
3. Age bet. 40 and 50 yrs.
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Full understanding of all facets of the construction process incl. AutoCAD, Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estimation.
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software.
7. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
8. Excellent self correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Leading the construction team ensuring efficient and timely execution.
- Planning production and monitoring work progress on a daily basis.
- Attending sites daily to ensure that smooth, efficient and current construction procedures are followed.
- Controlling manpower, procurement and progress ensuring operational costs are within budget.
- Maintaining top level communications with clients including attendance of all progress meetings and handling of correspondence.
- Supervising preparation of tenders in coordination with Q.S department and M.D.
- Preparing monthly progress reports to higher management, highlighting deficiencies and proposing remedial means and measure to improve on progress.
- Preparing sub-contract agreements.
- Assisting the accounts department in preparation of accounts related with site budgets and portions of complete works.
- Upgrading of the technical potentials of the existing team of construction supervisors.