Role : Corporate Operations Manager
Job location : Dammam - Saudi Arabia
Job type : full time permanent
Job Purpose :
Responsible for manpower, equipment, support facilities/services and its movement. Formulate and implement adequate policies for proper utilization these resources in the company. Ensure Tanmia Human Resource and Administration policies including the payroll/attendance are implemented effectively all over the company for smooth functioning. In short, always keep Tanmia policies regarding the manpower, equipment and support facilities/services up to date with the best in the industry and monitor the implementation of such policies are done for the competitive advantage of the organization.
Principal Accountabilities :
• Make sure the requirement of manpower, equipment and other support services are available at all places of the company on time upon the request from the authorized person in order to have an uninterrupted flow of work.
• Inspect and verify the quality of the equipment and its documents, along with the concerned project manager/ construction manager to ensure that it satisfy Tanmia and client specification and standard.
• Efficient utilization of available manpower, equipment and support services.
• Responsible to develop and monitor implementation of policies with regard to temporary facilities of company including but not limited to offices, accommodation, yard, computers, printers etc…
• Develop budgets for manpower and equipment and ensure that the activities are going as per the budget and take necessary actions.
• Maintain proper records of manpower, equipment, support facilities/services and its movements.
• Negotiate and finalize the contract terms with manpower, equipment suppliers, support services and facilities, when required.
• Tanmia HR and Administration policies are to be implemented effectively in dealing with manpower, equipment and support services/facilities.
• Verify that all the employees (Tanmia and rental) follow Tanmia HR and Administration policies.
• Review and verify to see the daily attendance administration is done as per Tanmia procedure. Ensure monthly timesheets for Tanmia and rental employees are prepared and distributed to the concerned department/supplier on time.
• Ensure that the payroll administration, vacation and final settlements are done as per Tanmia policies and procedures and to ensure that the employee receives salary and settlement on time.
• Ensure that Tanmia allowance (transportation, mobile, phone/internet etc…) policies are administered as per standard.
• Ensure that Tanmia procedures are followed in recruitment and companywide employee evaluation and appraisals are done periodically.
• Initiate to solve employee and suppliers complaints and monitor the implementation of Tanmia complaint redressal procedures are properly implemented.
• Responsible to ensure that the discipline is maintained at the company.
• Ensure that proper training plans are developed at the start of the year and monitor it is effectively done.
• Educate and Motivate employees to follow Tanmia rules and regulations.
• Ensure that all the processes as per company policy is done before the mobilization/acquisition of manpower, material and other thing from outside.
Communications and Working Relationship :
• With excellent communication skill both oral and written.
• Require interactions with various departments and stakeholders within the organization and outside the organization.
• Proven Team Leader that can highly motivate team players for attaining project objectives.
• Used to have a good working relation with project proponents or clients.
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelor degree in Human Resource. Engineering degree is advantageous.
Professional qualifications in the field of Human Resource or Project Management is an added advantage.
With at least 8 years of experience in the same capacity as Operations Manager in similar industry.
Working knowledge in the use of ERP tools…
Excellent interpersonal, administrative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Physical Requirements of the Job
In good health capable to handle pressure of very demanding job of an Operations Manager.
Required to travel for meeting with clients, subcontractors etc.
Willing to be assigned in the project site.