As Cyber Security Engineer, you will be demonstrating your security capabilities and be responsible for the installation and configuration of cyber security products and technologies utilizing vendor and industry best practices, standards and procedures. In addition, you will part-take in the following job activities;
• Lead the technical implementation for complex technical cyber security projects involving participants from multiple areas / units of the company and / or cyber security vendors
• Demonstrable successful delivery experience and involvement in medium to large-scale cyber security projects
• Responsible for writing technical documentation documents including High Level Designs and Low Level Designs
• Perform remedial and preventive maintenance service tasks for cyber security technologies and products meeting client’s SLA requirements.
To be considered for one of these outstanding job openings, our customer is looking for a client facing Cyber Security professional with the following skills and experience;
• Minimum of four years experience in a technical cyber security capability as an Implementation Engineer, preferably working for an IT Services or Systems Integration organization
• Experience of working across the whole spectrum of Cyber Security including the following; Network & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, EndPoint, Security, SIEM, DLP and Intelligence & Analytics
• Knowledge and vendor specific certifications (some not all) in Palo Alto, Symantec, F5, Cisco and Splunk
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing and documentation skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of project requirements and client’s business needs
In return, our customer is offering an excellent career platform to learn and progress by working on exciting yet challenging projects in a region that is thriving as present due to a number of government incentives. Depending on skills and experience, our client can offer a competitive salary package between $4,500 and $6,000 USD per month plus full family status benefits (Medical, Visa, Flights etc).
For further information on one of these four positions, please send your updated CV in MS Word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]