1. Responsible for developing and implementation of the document control procedure through implementation of a new workflow for company documentation.
2. Undertake various functions related to document control, archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document register for projects.
3. Focal point for receipt of documentation from client or vendors and disbursing to relevant team.
4. Prepare project specific deliverable registers and track dates of receiving/sending.
5. Assign document numbers to in-house generated documents and maintain subsequent revisions.
6. Maintain hard copies of relevant documents in an organized filing system.
7. Prepare documents transmittal and comment resolution sheets.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, databases, word processing and selected document control software (such as Acconex)
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information
- Ability to organize work load and manage filing system
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Preference to have good command over written and spoken Arabic
- Preference to have UAE driving license