• Shall administer, handle and coordinate the Electrical works in the project with other trades.
• To coordinate with his team to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions, standard O & M methods and procedures, international codes for material and tolerance limits.
• To carry out Preventive & corrective maintenance works as per the O& M manuals and company procedure with less time.and prepare to stay overnight to complete the job.
• Maintain the required essential spares for smooth operation plant.
• Shall have good communication skills and should be capable of working alone
and as part of a team.
• To review and study all equipment and system catalogues, brochures, and details and elaborate its items and methods of installation, operation and commissioning.
• To report to the Project Manager the work progress including contract compliance, needs, and requirements on a daily basis.
• To review with Project Manager the current activities and suggest revisions in work plan, if required for a time efficient recovery and shall identify the root the causes of delay to prevent its recurrence.
• To coordinate with Electrical sub-contractors and guide them to overcome day to day operation problems.
• To make material requisitions and order sufficient quantities without shortage of supply or stock that may adversely affect the operation of the plant.
• To update Operation and Maintenance Manuals with lists of Spare Parts and Services Procedures fully complying with the contract requirements.
• Carry out the Operation and maintenance of Electrical equipments
• Carryout the trouble shooting of Medium voltage - switchgear, Transformers, D.G.Sets, VFDs and Motors.
• Carryout the trouble shooting of Low voltage - switchgear, VFDs, Motors MCC, MLTB and control panels.
• Shall have working knowledge of PLC, SCADA/ DCS systems would be advantageous
• To provide reports on weekly and monthly basis regarding work progress and report any holding points and suggest solutions.
• Liaise with the concerned Foreman to ensure that all labour and plant is available when required and used effectively at all times.
• Be conversant with Project Management Manual and Project Quality Plan and ensure that both Works procedures and Method Statements for site process control are produced as required during the progress of the works.
• Ensure preventive Maintenance works are being constructed in accordance with the drawings and O& M manuals
• Carry out any other duties allocated by the Project Manager..
• Review Plant, Labour & Material allocations and advise Project Manager of any future potential problems.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases