Interview would be held at New Delhi.Job Description
1. You shall be responsible for planning and administering quality assurance program across projects.
2. Developing and establishing standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation and ensuring compliance with them.
3. Supervising and overseeing the analysis, inspection, design, and testing, to ensure the highest standards of quality.
4. Checking of the quality of material received at the sites as per the required specifications & quality norms to avoid use of substandard material.
5. Coordinating the material procurement department for procurement of quality material.
6. Preparation of Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Checklist/Reports.
7. Setting and overseeing the implementation of a testing and inspection schedule and ensuring the compliance with the set date and procedures.
8. Supervising and coordinating the quality auditing efforts to ensure compliance with adopted standards.
9. Inspecting and checking the executed works to ensure the quality.
10. Maintaining Quality Manual and Quality Procedures Manual and ensure the awareness of all employees with regards to the criticality of quality and the adopted standards.Profile Description
11. BE / BTech / Diploma (Civil) with 5+ Years Experience in a Residential / Commercial Projects in Construction Industry.
12. You should be conversant with latest relevant international codes.
13. Hands on experience in implementing the QA/QC plans and preparation of QA/QC inspection reports.
14. Able to communicate with all levels and should handle complete project management.15. Ready to relocate to Dubai.