1. Draft, edit, revise and update all documents associated with the Quality System and Quality Manual.
2. Execute test plans and provide project management status, risk & schedule to management.
3. Perform corrective action and root cause analysis.
4. Manage certification, organize and conduct internal and external audits by preparing audit schedules and analyzing previous audit findings.
5. Mitigate non-conformances raised during the projects and audits.
6. Manage the registration of IMS documentations.
7. Apply skills, knowledge and ability to ensure designs, systems and process enable target production throughput rate to be safely achievable in line with Section Plan, KPIs, N-KOM Values and IMS system.
8. Foster an engaging culture of safe and productive work through role modelling values.
9. Build and maintain a stimulating and challenging environment by taking a professional approach to interactions, using effective communications and providing coaching and encouragement to others to help them achieve their maximum level of performance.
10. Ensure completion of the project within the agreed timeframe and man-hours allocated.
11. Match manpower capacity to base demand profile for the work.
12. Monitor forecast against actual to ensure meeting customer requirement while salvage alternative cost-effective solutions.
13. Ensure the employees and contractors identify and mitigate the hazards and risks with control measures through preparation of fit for purpose work Permits & Risk Assessments and monitoring execution activities.
14. Conduct briefing to the section and ensure execution in compliance with all safety and quality aspects of IMS, policies, procedures and work instructions.
15. Incorporate quality design principles and analyze and solve manufacturing discrepancies, while interfacing with the quality team.
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry. Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Technical Advisor,Technical Support,Technical Support Executive,Management Reporting,Board Meeting,Technical Documentation,Financial Planning and Analysis,Business Process Management,Business Process Re-Engineering,Business Process Improvement
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases