• Any • Accounting • Business Administration • HR/Industrial Relations
3500 - 5000 AED
11th May 2018
- To collect daily, weekly or monthly time-sheets - To calculate overtime, deductions and allowances
- To enter monthly attendance, update deductions and overtime details in the database - To prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software - To schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- To distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- To prepare analysis report on payroll summary, expenses, etc.
- To prepare monthly HRMIS
- To enter new employees’ data into internal databases
- To answer questions about compensation, benefits,and insurance deductions
FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases