Job Role : Client Relationship Executive
Job Location : Bahrain - Manama
Job Type : Full time Permanent
Job Industry : Legal/Law firm
Job Responsibilities :
• Assist legal teams in defining scope, goals and deliverables that support business needs of both the clients and the Firm.
• Develop project calendaring, timeline, and milestone development.
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
• Project Management and Reporting
• Collaboratively manage client matters with attorneys to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and consistent with the client’s expectations.
• Coordinate client matter project resources and work product, with ability to create and motivate team around project deliverables.
• Manage the assignment, communication, and use of task codes; help to ensure that proper task codes are being used on time entry and that time entry policies for the matter are being followed.
• Develop specific client matter project documentation and reports, including preparation of client matter project financial analysis and project metrics.
• Monitor and track client matter project issues and providing on-going project updates to ensure that projects
meet Firm standards and client expectations.
• Maintain periodic project-based client communication and external reporting.
• Oversee matter closing documentation, including gathering relevant matter intelligence for use in knowledge management and future pricing, project budgets, and analysis.
• Drive continuous improvement of processes, policies, and procedures in support of both Firm and client legal project management objectives.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2+ years of project management experience
• English proficiency is mandatory.
• Proficiency in Arabic is optional.
• Excellent writing skills - share your blog if you have one!
• Large law firm or corporate legal department experience preferred
• Highly professional with a strong customer service orientation, commitment to meeting deadlines, and
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Understanding of law firm processes and attorney-client relationships
• Experience in managing large projects with complex variables and budgets
• Comfortable working with and leading teams of partners, associates and other legal personnel
• Work efficiently in a matrix environment, frequently collaborating with the Information Technology,
• Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Skilled at researching, collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data
• Demonstrated understanding of process and project management concepts
• Excellent ability to organize resources and establish priorities
• Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and financial and data information systems