Job Description:The company:
Our client is an investment company in Bahrain and are currently looking for an Executive Secretary.Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial tasks including, but not limited to typing, taking dictation, telephone reception, email preparation and sending, the arrangement of travel schedules and formalities, appointment and calendar management, filing, document copying, and other administrative duties, as required.
• Preparing expense reports, maintaining accurate records and compiling reports.
• Assisting in the design and production of charts, graphs, notebooks, briefing materials and other communication aids as directed.
• Assisting with event management, organizing logistics, schedules and taking a proactive approach towards the management of these events.
• Undertaking corporate communications duties that may be assigned from time to time. And any other special projects and assignments as required.Experience & Qualification
- At least 2-5 years experiences as an Executive Secretary, preferably with a financial institution, at an Executive Management level
- Strong English language both spoken and written
- Arabic would be an advantage
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs