• Manage strategic accounting and finance projects within the division to budget, schedule and technical goals; track and report costs; take proactive measures to positively influence direction and outcome of projects.
• Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and-long range planning; develop and implement projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established business goals.
• Prepare monthly financial statements and reports to upper management, including special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; complete regulatory reports as required.
• Regulate investment, budgetary and profitability goals by performing actual versus forecast comparison for the organizational departments.
• Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits; provide information to external auditors; key player for year-end audit.
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data, including analyzing variances of budget and recommend actions to achieve budgetary goals.
Ability to lead people, coach and mentor staff.
Ability to lead with integrity, honesty and trust.
Ability to deliver reliable, unique and leading edge solutions that exceed expectations.
Ability to act with energy, passion and responsibility.
Ability to collaborate to leverage and align all elements of the business.
Ability to inspire every employee to reach his or her full potential and achieve excellence.
Tatweer Company for Educational Services (T4edu) is a Saudi company- wholly owned by the government. It was founded on May 18, 2012 to be a subsidiary of Tatweer Education Holding Company. T4edu is a leading company in the field of education development inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond. It provides innovative solutions that enable children and youth to access optimal education in the 21st century.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases