WANTED FOR GRADE 'A' CONTRACTING CO
We are a Grade A Contracting Co. operating in Qatar
for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
We are looking for a highly qualified GENERAL MANAGER
to report directly to the MD with excellent managerial skills of no less than 15 yrs in managing the co. on all levels viz construction, pricing, financial, administration.Essential Requirements:
1. BSc Civil Engg + MBA from reputed Universities with 15 Yrs Min Experience in Contracting Co (Specialized in IA Works)
2. Strong character with Excellent Commanding and Managerial skills.
3. Perfect English spoken / written and Exc Computer and Self Corresp skills.
4. Age must be bet. 40 - 50 yrs & Sponsorship change is a must
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and objectives of the General Manager include monitoring the companys technical and financial activities and ensure that the company's structure is aligned with the strategy set out by owner. To monitor the performance of all projects and report back to the owner. Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place and manage risks accordingly. Other responsibilities include:
- Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company.
- Implement all policies and procedure set-out by the owner.
- Ensure that the company's structure is aligned to the company's business strategy.
- Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecast budget, cash flow and profit.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the owner informed of any critical issues.
- Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget and quality constraints.
- Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company's activities.
- Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
- Develop internal systems, procedures and practices in line with the company standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company's activities.
- Ensure that throughout all areas of the company's activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
- Obtain the owners approval for all major company activities such as new projects bidding, financial commitments, assets purchasing and key staff hiring and appraisals.
- Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets).