• Actively seeks out information from morning meetings and store communications.
• Participates in and supports departmental initiatives and activities.
• Communicates supply and needs to merchandise handlers or management to better serve the customer.
• Maintain departmental zone coverage, while ensuring guest service.
• Ensure that the experience areas are clean organized and stocked at the end of each shift.
• Contributes to the overall visual standards and cleanliness of the department
• Monitor execution of store level actions developed during module delivery.
• Ensure guest service standard metrics for measurement are consistently up-to-date
• Manage guest feedback/complaint system; ensure full records and reports are kept on all complaints and follow up procedures/actions are implemented
• Ensures guests are welcomed in a friendly manner
Interested please forward your CV with the below details
Date of birth:
Total Years of Experience:
Looking forward for your prompt reply.