1. Responsible for the overall management of the assigned property and supervision of on- site staff to ensure efficient and effective building maintenance operations.
2. Lead the day- to- day administration of the building operations and maintenance to ensure compliance to building standards.
3. Formulates preventive maintenance program of all the buildings facilities and equipment in coordination with Engineering/technical group
Monitor and ensure action on maintenance schedules and agreements for different facility equipment and make sure the availability of basic necessities such as water supply, A/C system and electricity, etc.
4. Manage operational requirements of the building including budgeting and timely liquidation of expenses.
5. Set- up and implement provision of the House Rules and Operating Guidelines
6. Formulate guidelines to effectively administer and manage the use of common areas.
7. Implement and improve building facilities processes
8. Perform other tasks that may be assigned
1. Preferably a graduate of Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
2. Candidate must have experience as Head of Maintenance for Hotel/ Facilities management company(Residential Properties).
3. With 5 years working experience in property/ building/ facilities management
4. With background in both quality management system and safety is a plus
5. Computer literate
6. Strong negotiation and problem- solving skills
initiative and dedicated to continuous improvement
7. Very good English communication skills, both written and spoken.