1. Supervises & direct of all personnel who perform their respective functions within his/her assigned school.
2. Supervises and approve with appropriate advance notice of: school trips, staff development activities,
assemblies, report card distribution, parent/teacher conferences, and other special events.
3. Develops and implements school wide assessment plans in consultation with staff.
4. Develop Academic & Event calendar in coordination with Academic coordinator & Head of student affairs.
5. Supervises, monitors and evaluates the teaching staff on a regular basis in a systematic manner with the
focus on assisting and improving teaching techniques and methods.
6. Monitors implementation of curriculum, instruction, and assessment programs by visiting classrooms
regularly (conducting walk-through observations).
7. Develops school improvement plans with staff that aligns with the schools long and short term goals and
uses student achievement data to improve the academic proficiency levels of students.
8. Manages the process of accreditation of the school by the relevant professional bodies.
9. Use ERP system for data analysis, evaluation, Planning & reporting systems to maximize effect by ensuring
systems are streamlined, to maximize efficiency.
10. Ensuring the effective operation of the School in accordance with approved QMS & Accreditation body
11. Leads a team to implement and refine a quality assurance framework to improve school quality and outcomes.
12. Represents school internally & externally with various key stakeholders