I am glad to share an opportunity with you for one of our client @ Jordan
Position/Designation: Country manager
Experience: 7 to 10 yrs
Nationality: Any Arabic national
Job location: Jordan
As a Country Manager you will be responsible for optimizing Market’s operations, business growth, establishing business activities and gaining market leadership while directly reporting to the MENA CEO, actively take part in developing an extremely fast-growing global start-up, full responsibility for the business and accountability for both success and failures within the venture
The ideal candidate is hands on, self-motivated and has experience in successfully building and leading a team, this individual will have demonstrated expertise in e-commerce, leveraging customer and partners relationship and leading successful strategies to desired outcomes
• We are looking for talents who enjoy solving complex problems through analytical excellence and commercial acumen
• Should have 7+ years overall experience with reputable organizations
• Substantial experience in revenue management, business development, operations and sales/ Marketing roles across industry
• Proven track record at driving high growth revenue upside in a competitive market
• Data driven, and a logical problem solver with solid experience in sales and customer service
• Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and team building skills
• Absolute comfort with travelling and meeting clients as required
If interested, please send me your updated cv to [HIDDEN TEXT] with the following details,
Convate is a leading Human Resource Consulting Organization. provide Staffing solutions and Consulting services in diverse Industry segments across Management functions. We Provide services for Fortune 500 and CMM level Companies. Been in the Permanent and contract staffing for the past 7 years. Our Clients are our partners: we act together to solve their immediate and long-term business goals. We listen to their unique situation and then we work to find a solution. (www.convate.com)
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases