WANTED FOR GRADE 'A' CONTRACTING CO
We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
We are looking for a highly qualified HR MANAGER to report directly to the MD with excellent managerial skills and work experience of not less than 15 yrs in managing the company HR policy and procedures.
1. Bachelor's Degree Graduate from a reputed University or higher
2. 15 yrs exp. with min 10 yrs with Construction Companies in the GCC
3. Strong personality and excellent managerial skills
4. Excellent computer skills with perfect self correspondence
5. Perfect English spoken and written, Arabic is an advantage
6. Age must be bet. 40 - 55 yrs & Sponsorship change is a must
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Putting forward proposals, develop, implement and follow up the systems, policies and procedures related to Human Resources and explain these matters to the employees of the Department.
2. Providing the organizational units with administrative and technical advice on all subjects in connection with human resources.
3. Arranging and maintaining the employee's accommodation
4. Supervising, guiding, developing and upgrading the skills of the company employees.
5. Preparation of the performance, progress and study reports related to the Human Resources Department.
6. Performing the daily works of Human Resources Department including preparation of salary sheets, entitlements and recruitments.
7. Supervising human resources staff and to provide the trainers and in-charges with proposals and suggestions in connection with human resources affairs and employees relations.
8. Maintaining personal files, attendance reports, leaves, posting and recruitment process of employees
9. Observing entitlements programme for the employees and ensuring the integrity of the internal situation and external state of competition with regards to salary structure.
10. Supervising the preparation of papers required for the purposes of end of service, service entry interviews, preparation and coordination regarding changing state of affairs for transfer, new appointments and termination of services.
11. Preparation and accomplishment of any projects related to the human resources as may be advised