• Any • Other Certification/Professional qualification
12th Apr 2018
1. Acts as secretary of PJM in VSCC meeting. Assesses hot work area, confined spaces and endorses PTW for PJM approval
2. Conducts daily project walkthroughs with the Project Team and provides reports and tracks the action of observation finding on daily basis.
3. Prepares HSE statistic and performance report after project completion.
4. Advises trades on incompatible work and safe execution of operation on projects and on specific hazards identification, risk control and implementation on measures taken during risk assessments.
5. Conducts and coordinates emergency drills and prepares drill reports for the project.
6. Monitors that safe work practices are implemented and enforced in all operations and in compliance to the High Impact Risk Activities (HIRA) at all times and stops work where conditions or practices are unsafe.
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry. Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases