• Experience with Mobile Platforms / Frameworks IBM MobileFirst
• Responsible for Mobile application design and development
• Experience in MobileFirst Studio will be a plus
• Work closely with internal technical teams to develop an understanding of current architecture, implementations of mobile application standards, mapping of existing applications to data sources, and to identify resource and system gaps
• Significant experience in SOAP and RESTful API design and API Management, Enterprise Mobility Management offerings, and Data Virtualization; API development
• Experience in mobility security and authentication
• Collaborate with engineers, architects, developers and other staff to meet project objectives.
• Analyze the technological needs of customers and provides ongoing support for clients.
If interested kindly mail us your updated CV as a word document along with a recent snap, your current and expected compensation / salary details, your joining time, the reason for your current change and your passport details to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases