PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Management of "contract obligations".
• Enforcement of Service Policy and agreed exceptions.
• Manage new product launches by validating item set ups, and proper notification of new item numbers to add to Customers price sheets.
• Assist in movement of Aged inventory.
• Ensure proper flow of price changes including preparation of any customized pricing sheets.
• Coordinate activities related to new opportunities from the preparation and filing of quotes to monitoring production and supply for a period after start of supply, to ensure ramp-up goes according to plan.
• Coordinate activities related to re-qualification of products by customer.
• Manage Claims & Complaints for the customer to make sure process was followed and action items executed to customer’s satisfaction.
• Maintain constant communication with Customer Service to ensure compliance with what was agreed with the customer and to be aware of any issues.
• Coordinate formal quarterly meeting with customer and systematically review volume performance, service and Quality.
• Ensure proper recording and maintenance of records in the CRM system related to the activities performed.
• Work with Supply and Demand Planning at Jindal and with the customer to provide forecasting and demand inputs.
• Coordinate customer visits to Jindal sites in LaGrange, GA and Shawnee, OK.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through relevant experience.
• 3-5 years of sales experience in sales, customer service, project management, or relevant commercial experience.
• Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation, Active Learning, Coordination, Judgment and Decision Making.
• Oral Comprehension, Oral Expression, Speech Clarity, and Written Comprehension
Walkin for you