Are you a technical guru in mobile software development? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
At Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.Job Description:
Join Crossover and you’ll be part of a team responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining various digital media applications. We strive to keep current on the latest trends in mobile technologies, so you’ll be expected to effectively lead team members and act as a technical reference.
- You will explain various technologies and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. You will develop and support front-end, online mobile product initiatives.
- You will be responsible for creating and iterating excellent software applications with top quality user experience.
- On a bigger scale, you will work together with other developers, engineers, and production groups to design and implement new applications, systems, and tools that are unparalleled in the market.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent.
Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.Responsibilities:
- Software Development – Design and Implement new features based on customer requirements having end-to-end responsibility for delivery and quality. Drive root cause analysis of bugs and implement their fixes.
- Requirement Analysis – Document, analyze and estimate requirements based on customer needs.
- Process and Methodology – Work in an Agile environment and use tools such as Git, JIRA and Confluence to track development and issues related to a product.
- Communication – Perform a key role in conference calls with global team members.
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful iOS/Swift Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience building high traffic and large scale iOS apps
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practice’s of the industry
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Objective-C, Swift, SOAP, REST
- OO programming and design patterns
- WebServices and consume APIs
This role may be a great fit if you have:
- Proficiency in Android SDK is desired but not mandatory
- Server-side technologies such as Java, NodeJS, .NET or PHP
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies
- A Willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English)
- A collaborative approach to team projects
Total compensation: $60,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.