Our client is a leading Property Developer in Bahrain. On behalf of our client, we are recruiting an experienced IT Auditor
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The IT Auditor is responsible for evaluating risks and controls related to IT infrastructure, security, projects and related processes. This evaluation will be accomplished by conducting internal audit projects to include the communication of observations, risks, recommendations and conclusions reached, as well as providing consulting services regarding risk and controls on a wide range of projects and corporate initiatives. Responsibilities include the review of IT entity-level controls, IT infrastructure security and operations controls and project management related to system and applications. Audit results reflect value-added recommendations, process improvements, strengthened internal control and business objective assessments.
· Lead the IT and IT Security Internal Audit planning, execution and reporting to assess the company technology infrastructure, security, and general IT controls.
· Conduct reviews in highly technical areas of current/emerging technologies including Internet, Intranet, cloud, security, distributed computing, firewalls, and Windows Server.
· Perform IT and security advisory engagements, if required.
· Assist in preparing and executing the audit program related to non-IT audits by liaising with the process owners to obtain the required information, performing and documenting the tests and highlighting audit exceptions and observations.
· Liaise with department heads to obtain information necessary for execution of audit and advisory assignment.
· Assist in execution of the approved annual internal audit plan, including any special tasks or projects, by performing audits and reviewed assignments that include assessing of process risk and testing internal controls.
· Assist in planning the individual audit and review assignment by conducting process understanding and developing tailor-made audit programs to test business processes and controls.
· Discuss audit findings with process owners and prepare audit report.
· Maintain and organize IT audit files (hardcopy & softcopy) which must contain minutes of meeting, planning documents, working paper and supporting documents.
· Participate in conducting regular follow-up exercise on outstanding remedial plans to check the status of implementation and test that the required changes have been implemented and function properly.
· Assist in preparing the audit follow-up reports to present the status of implementing remedial plans to senior management and Audit Committee.
· Assist in liaising with regulatory authorities and external auditors for completion of regulatory and statutory audits in a seamless manner and to follow up on their reports for timely compliances.
· Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of information technology and IT auditing utilizing self-study and/or continuing education efforts.
Qualifications & Experience:
· A BS/BA degree in information systems, computer science or other related IT field
· Professional certification strogly recommended such as:
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
· Certified Internal Audit (CIA)
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology software product development, IT audit, IT Security, IT Project Management or closely related field. Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel) and application systems.
· Experience with networks, security and specialized skills and experience.
· Ability to communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and demonstrated innovation in IT audit program development and delivery.
· Knowledge of external leading risk and controls frameworks such as COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology), ISO27000, and IT related internal controls.