Ready to make $60,000 USD while working from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work through Crossover, and youll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we dont just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.Job Description:
Youll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine the developed software. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus) or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Spring, Hibernate
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (C#, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
Location: Global (remote)
You may be a great fit if:
- You have a willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- You are ready to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem youre facing
- You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until its done right
- You have excellent communication skills (in English)
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.