Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and youll earn the most competitive wages on the market and collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field.Job Description:
Choose Crossover and youll be joining our team of world class developers to handle applications as they move across tech stacks. Our team consistently creates new build processes and tackles any bugs that arise in scripts and code. Crossovers brilliant engineers focus on solving difficult and complex technical issues, not simple bugs fixed with a quick online search. Youll be challenged, and your technical skills will be sharpened. We are looking for new developers eager to build on their years of technical experience to contribute to our culture of cutting edge excellence.
Total compensation: $30,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per weekRequired Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Java Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
The Type of Java Engineers Were Looking For:
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code youve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Java EE (Web Services, REST, JPA)
- Databases (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ANT, Eclipse, and Subversion SVN
- Linux (from the command line via SSH)
- What to set yourself apart? Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Spring, NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- A Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem youre facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until its done correctly
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.