· Carries out detailed and professional job analysis of all jobs requiring formal job evaluation, including all Management jobs
· Studies jobs performed and interview supervisors and managers concerned to ascertain job requirements and tasks/responsibilities and Drafts job descriptions in required formats for the approval of concerned managers
· Ensures that approved organizational structure is reflected in the job description and Carries out comparative analysis of job functions, specifications, grades and other occupational data, in relation to other jobs in the company and within the company group companies.
· Establishes and updates the database of job evaluation and grading, such as the Grade Level Matrix, maintenance of Benchmark Jobs, minimum qualifications, etc.
· Advises Workforce Planning/Organization Development on the approved grades and title changes to ensure and maintain accuracy in the organization data.
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
b) 5 years' of analyst level experience in job analysis and job evaluation within the oil/gas industry.
c) In-depth knowledge and experience in job analysis and job evaluation methodologies, especially HAY system.
d) Excellent analytical and job description writing skills.
e) Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
f) Excellent computer skills, with practical knowledge of MS Office.