Role : K-12 E-learning Consultant Arabic speaker
Location : To be assigned in Saudi Arabia or Egypt
Job Type : Full time permanent
Industry : IT and Consultancy
Scope of the position :
The K-12 E-learning Consultant will report to the Sales Manager-Head of GCC Academic Division
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Activities relating to sales (and training) of educational and research electronic information products to the academic and chemical, and oil and gas sectors. Scope of the assignment cover universities and research centers, public & private research centers, oil and gas companies and petrochemical companies.
• Develop and train educational programs related to the selection and use of information resources, for students and researchers in a multidisciplinary science and engineering environment including structural and chemical biology, life sciences, materials science, physics, biochemical engineering and biotechnology.
• Collaborate with science and engineering librarians regarding educational programs and digital library services.
• Exploring potential business opportunities in line with company’s strategies, policies and standards.
• Engage in direct meetings, presentations and training to prospects and customers.
• Travel to various locations for customer visits and possible travel to Europe and Asia for supplier meetings and trainings.
• Marketing, promotion and building recognition of the Company’s brand, and the brands of our publishers.
• Preparing for and supporting company presence at trade shows and conferences.
• Assists the Director for Sales and Training in building and managing the territory assigned.
- Language – Fluent in Arabic and English
- Nationality – Arabic – Egyptian, Jordanian, Lebanese
- Education – Bachelors Degree in Education
- Experience – minimum of 2 years with background as a Teacher, K-12 Specialist, Trainer
- Willing to be assigned in Riyadh, Saudi or Cairo, Egypt
- Strong Sales and Training experience
- Strategic thinker, positive attitude, excellent communication skills