K-12 eLearning Consultant Job Description
• Achieving assigned revenue targets.
• Using our sales framework, create opportunities, and long-lasting relationships with key instructors across assigned institutions, faculty members, administrators, IT, and senior management.
• Collaborating with school librarians, teachers, heads of departments, academic/curriculum coordinators, ICT managers, principals, etc. regarding online educational programs and digital library services.
• Engaging in activities relating to sales (and training) of educational and research electronic information products to the academic sectors. Scope of the assignment covers K-12 schools (private and public sector).
• Providing educational technology consultation to K-12 schools in assigned region.
• Closing deals and engaging with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
• Establishing yourself as the Sales Account Manager for Egypt/Jordan, and lead the shift from print to digital.
• Ensuring our CRM is kept up-to-date and reflects accurate sales information.
• Research, analyze, and apply market and competitor information to successfully market products and support product development.
• Exploring potential business opportunities in line with company’s strategies, policies, and standards.
• Engaging in direct meetings, presentations, and training to prospects and customers.
• Marketing, promoting, and building recognition of the company’s brand, and the brands of our publishers.
• Preparing for and supporting company presence at trade shows and conferences.
• University degree.
• An understanding of the Education sector would be desirable (background in teaching: highly preferable).
• Experience gained within a digital/online products environment.
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Arabic are essential.
• Excellent computing skills (proficiency with MS Office Suite; particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent training & coaching skills.
• Excellent market research skills.
• Proven experience in sales (minimum of 2 years).
• A go-getter, driven, passionate.
• Works well under pressure.
• Strives to achieve high results.
• Must own car.