High School or Equivalent, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Diploma
• Any • Any
29th Aug 2017
Key Account Manager:
1. Sales Targets: Achieve the sales value targets set for designated key account chains spread across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Northern Emirates – brand wise, category wise, SKU wise, key account wise through a team of Key Account Executives and Merchandisers. Analyse and review key account wise performance on a weekly basis and take corrective action to achieve the monthly sales and collection targets.
2. Business relations: Maintain close business relations with all the customers assigned – store managers/supervisors & category managers/buyers and achieve a high degree of rapport and influence for the benefit of the business.
3. Availability: Ensure 100% availability of all ‘Listed SKUs’ in each key account / stores on the shelves at all times and achieve the monthly productivity targets and effective coverage targets ( ECO ).
4. Visibility: Implement the visibility plans as per the annual key account agreements and also negotiate visibility improvements at store level to increase share of shelf ( SOS ) to achieve SOS targets.
5. Sales Promotions: Plan all sales promotions / event promotions well in advance along with SKU wise sales forecast and negotiate and implement the agreed key account wise sales promotions in line with the key account promo calendars in consultation with the trade marketing team.
6. Business Reviews: Prepare and conduct monthly business reviews to the key account customers to discuss the progress of business objectives and action plans for the future.
7. Competition: Track and report competition activity on a timely basis and present counter-action proposals.
8. Merchandisers: Monitor the market working of the designated merchandisers and highlight areas of improvement on a day to day basis and follow up for results.
9. EPOS Data : Analyse the store EPOS data ( Off-take data ) wherever available and proposed action points to correct / improve the situation.
10. BDA Implementation: Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Performance Analysis of Business Development Agreements (BDA) signed with various key accounts every year and ensure all contractual obligations of both the parties are fulfilled.
11. Spends Evaluation: Analysis of Market spends Vs Sales and present profitability analysis / reports on a monthly basis.
12. Collections: Ensure all collections as per the scheduled payment dates are realized without any defaults.
13. Expiry/damages: Ensure market hygiene is maintained at all times and all expiries and damage stocks are liquidated in line with the company policy.
14. New product Launch: Ensure all new product launch placements / activities are planned and implemented as per agreed schedule.
Baqer Mohebi Enterprises (BME) is one of the foremost specialists in the UAE for the distribution and marketing of consumer goods (FMCGs), both food and non-food. We currently serve over 6000 clients with 3000 SKUs from over 40 multi-national premium brands. We also operate a number of retail stores.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases