Based in Bahrain
Pioneer of the very first credit card applications in North Africa, S2M, founded in 1983, has profiled itself, for over thirty years, as one of the leading players in developing and implementing payment solutions, personalizing means of payment, publishing and mailing.
S2M proposes the most complete and reliable offer on the market:
• Payment solutions: SELECT System®
• Magnetic stripe and EMV card applications
• E-commerce solutions
• Branch specific solutions: oil companies, telco, distribution, hotels…
• POS solutions (payment, loyalty …)
• Outsourcing: Payment, credit and loyalty solutions (ASP mode)
• Personalization of payment means: bank cards, private label cards (payment and loyalty), cheques…
• Publishing and mailing: document printing and personalization, folding and mass mailing
• POS supply and maintenance
S2M also stands for a broad range of services:
• Support & maintenance
S2M has established an impressive international reputation: over a hundred private and public institutions, in 30 countries in Africa, Asia, and Europe rely on its solutions and services.
S2M Transactions GCC presentation:
S2M Transactions GCC is a joint venture between S2M and Alroaya Gulf Holding, The company is based in Bahrain.
S2M Transactions GCC is a payment processing firm with a wide range of services :
- Card issuing (credit, debit, prepaid, Islamic...),
- Transactions processing using multiple channels (ATM, POS, Mobile, Kiosk, Internet...),
-Hosting and operations outsourcing.
• Report to : CTO / Functionally report to : The BackOffice manager in Morocco
Serves customers by planning and implementing S2M Transaction GCC strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
• Main duties and functions :
Schedule and monitor the BackOffice activity
Ensure that the BackOffice team is delivering services according the committed SLA
Manage the customers claims, follow the processing of the customers service requests and the incidents,
Make an incident prevention plan to avoid the impact of the recurrent incidents,
Assists the CISO to execute the BCP tests
Maintain and improve company services by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
Prepare the company performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Supervise the work of the backOffice team including monitoring, coaching, and providing advice on procedures/work methods.
Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
• Requested Profile :
• Master Degree, Having 6 to 8 years experience in an equivalent job.
• Required qualifications :
Experience in the card payment industry BackOffice operations.
High knowledge of the international systems Visa, MasterCard clearing and settlement
High knowledge of the card payment issuing and acquiring operations
Team management capacity