• Create and maintain a quality tracking system that ensures compliance with the contract
• Ensure that work is carried out in line with the project's contract documents, specification and drawings, by inspecting works carried out
• Implement solutions to address noncompliances
• Communicating inspection status/results to QA and construction managers
• Provide robust support of the QC system in front of the client
• Ensure effective implementation of ITP's and ITR's
• Ensure that quality records are generated as required by the ITP's and contract documents
• Assist with documentation for final dossier completion
• Having a good understanding of requirements for final documentation on relevant civil works
• Monitor subcontractor QA/QC activities and maintain records
• Ensuring that responses are complete and in compliance with the contract documents.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
• Holds Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant.
• 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in construction industry (Main Contractor),
exposure on dredging / marine civil projects is a must.
• Must have a good understanding of PC based system i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power point.
• Must be intelligent, articulate and able to communicate security-related concepts to a range of subordinates.
• Good decision making, prioritizing skills and interpersonal skills.
• Must have commanding demeanor.
• Will be expected to make presentations in English to subordinates and Line Management, hence, fluency in English is a must with strong report writing performance.
• Preferably candidates from Egypt Market and with immediate availability.