Our client is one of the leading and 3rd largest multinational companies in the world in the area of international trade of agri-business. It operates in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. With a team of more than 60,000 people globally, it has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton and many more consumer products.
The company requires a LOGISTICS & SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE – International Trade based at their Dubai office.
• Responsible for coordination and sales support for the international trade business in the MENA region
• Interact with clients and customers to facilitate all trade transactions
• Manage trade flows and all documentation related to export and import of goods
• Liaise with all authorities and regulatory bodies including customs and port authorities for effective execution of all trade transactions
• Responsible for all logistics, warehousing and shipment of commodities
• Promote, structure and execute trade deals with suppliers and buyers to maximize revenue
• Responsible for providing support to the sales and business development teams
• Manage client relationship and provide effective coordination to facilitate trade
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIRED:
• Young, energetic individual (male or female) with a pleasing personality and excellent communication skills
• Strong IT skills required with an eye for detail
• Age: 27 to 35 years
• Experience in Export / Import Trade and all related documentation will be expected
• Experience in International Trade is preferred but not essential
• Shipping / Logistics experience will be preferred
• Effective coordination and multitasking skills with an ability to handle tasks independently
• UAE and International experience will be preferred
• Candidates currently based in UAE will be preferred
If you have the required experience and qualifications please apply urgently with a detailed CV, a photograph and details of your current visa status. (Applications without photos may not be considered)
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you