• Carries out preliminary physical examination of patients, includes performing simple investigative procedures such as taking temperature, pulse, blood pressure, etc. before be seen by the doctor.
• Out of regular company duty time, the shift nurse can examine patients physically and prescribing treatment (limited to that list of medicines approved by the doctor) or referring to outside medical facility as per Doctor’s directions.
• Carried out minor treatment of operative procedures. Includes dressing wounds, giving injections, eyewash, etc.
• Carries out investigation procedures available inside the clinic and requested by the doctor and endorse the results to the doctor.
• Escorts patients to hospital. Includes providing emergency treatment in transit such as stopping bleeding, administering oxygen, inserting airway, etc. Provides medical escort duties worldwide for medically repatriate employees if is required and ordered by the doctor.
• Carries out various administrative duties such as checking in-patients and entering all relevant information in logbook in accordance with the international classification of diseases, filing in treatment forms, making appointments for patients referred to hospitals, and making follow-up for admitted company patients.
• Checking the ambulance and its equipment daily; attending to emergencies; sterilizing dressings and equipment; entering data for computerized records; observing fire and safety regulations.
• The employee shall carry out his duties to the highest quality standards, be aware of Company’s quality program, and shall be aware of and comply with his department’s standard operating procedures and company policies and procedures in general.
• The employee shall carry out his duties safely, and shall comply with all company safety procedures, regulations and programs.
• The employee shall carryout other duties when requested by his supervisor.
Jaddarah Workforce Services Company is established in the year 2013 to cater the manpower requirements of various industries across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Jaddarah Workforce Services Company is been approved by the Ministry of Labor to recruit manpower for Saudi Arabia. We have 26 branches which are actively operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to cover all its land in addition to many branches & Sourcing Partners around the world. Jaddarah Management constitutes professionals from different industries having rich experience contributing to achieve the goals of the organization. We have the responsibility of recruiting high standard workforce based on implementing the highest standard that may be used to select our employees. Our strategy was a natural outcome of a persistent and diligent work throughout years of experience with major companies as we assure to recruit right person is been appointed for the right job.
During the recent years Jaddarah Workforce Services company has been associated with some of the prestigious companies based in Saudi Arabia. • SABIC • MAADEN • Solb Steel • SAHARA Petrochemicals • TASNEE • Farabi Petrochemicals • Exova • Tamimi Group • Coca Cola Saudi Arabia
For more details please log in to our company website www.jaddarah.com
Interested applicants may forward their profile to [HIDDEN TEXT] and specify the position applying for in the subject line.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases