- Conceptualizes and prepares marketing objectives for customer development (B2B & B2C), pricing, distribution channels, physical distribution, selling, advertising, sales promotion, and public relations.
- Develops and implements an efficient system for update and review of marketing objectives
- Formulates plans for the attainment of the above marketing objectives and policies. Appropriate action is specifically assigned.
- Ensures that there are adequate data on industry and economic trends for management decision making. Define insights that will lead to competitive advantage. Monitoring brand performance and conducting analysis to be ahead of the competition.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and develop the company's brands via suitable PR, Digital & marketing activities and all customer interfaces. Manage websites, social media platforms & Customer feedback systems.
- Ensures that market and products needs and opportunities are continuously recognized, investigated and analyzed and that the current marketing positioning is determined on ongoing basis
- Ensures that significant competitors are identified and evaluated continuously concerning markets development strategies, product development strategies, financial and people’s resources.
- Ensures that there is adequate information and expertise available to analyze and interpret our own sales data into actionable material.
- New store opening feasibility to project approximate sales, trade area analysis and new product launches study.
- Ensures that the marketing information system is in place and provides timely and accurate information covering (Not Exhaustive):
a. Sales for each product by: store, area, distribution channel, category
b. Profitability of each product line by: store, area, distribution channel,
c. Cost of goods, net contribution, return on investment
d. Pricing: product
e. Promotional activity: expenditure, by media (sales promo, advertising,
ii. PR, product development)
f. Market information-measurement of: market structure, market shares,
iii. awareness levels, market attitudes
g. Product development: current new product progress, product
iv. performance review, quality control tests
h. Marketing organization: staffing levels, training course activity
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Reviews product prices periodically against competitors’ products, prices, terms & discounts for a real time market awareness.
- Sets prices and discounts that will enable operations personnel to achieve the required market share/sales volume at the required profit. Reaction to changes in pricing including sales trends and market acceptance are evaluated and acted on promptly.
- Manages, equips and appraises personnel ensuring proper discharge of duties including effective Vendor Management. Collaborate with the team as well as other business functions.
- Ensures cost-effectiveness of different marketing expenditures within an established marketing cost control system.
- Coordinate and manage Marketing research projects including design , data collection , data analysis and reporting; Establish research methodology and design format / tools for data collection as customers feedback, surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Master’s degree in Marketing Management.
- Prior exposure within the F&B Industry is preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Minimum of 10-12 years' experience in similar role and industry