1. He will be the responsible person to coordinate with all the specialized vendors who are having a signed contract directly with client management.
2. He will coordinate with all the vendors and collect their Master PPM schedule and will monitor their service performance and reports, with particular regard to HSE matters.
3. The "Maintenance Day" master maintenance schedule will be provided by client management and the Foreman should conduct maintenance on agreed frequency as per the master schedule.
4. The observations found for the equipment and infrastructure should be reported / recommended to client management along with the repair/rectification and replacement costs for further action.
5. He should also note the ageing and condition of the equipment, which may be faulty and not in the proper working condition anymore. He will identify repairs required and recommend for replacement if necessary.
6. He should be aware of all the day to day reactive maintenance calls across the branches & building and to lead the team for rectification as well as follow-up until the calls are closed off.
7. Report to management on daily basis thru email and update all the status of the maintenance plan or reactive calls.
8. To prepare and submit the monthly performance reports comprising all the above mentioned works in detail.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A graduate or a diploma holder
7 years experience with minimum 3 years in UAE, working as a FM - coordinator on similar projects.
Excellent knowledge of MICROSOFT products (EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD etc.)
Knowledge of latest market practices and rates.
Salary: 8K to 10K
Location: Dubai, UAE