Sales merchandisers, are tasked with selling product to retail stores directly from the wholesalers they work for. They must possess strong customer service skills and be able to identify the product needs of the retail stores they supply based on the stores location and demographics. They also must be able to project and track sales of their products in order to replenish stock when it becomes low, and to provide product placement direction to the retail sales associates they work with.
• Merchandising and Retail Support for accounts as directed by the Sales Manager
• Communicating closely with buyers, store managers and suppliers
• Present New Product Introductions/Presentations to retail partners.
• Gathering information regarding customers' reactions to products. Utilize market data (rankings, sales trends, etc.) to improve placement and retail support
• Accessing and analyzing sales information
• Process and Follow up on all orders as necessary.
• Forecasting sales and profits, and planning budgets
• Monitoring slow sellers and ensuring that best sellers are meet their full potential
• Ensuring that merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. Maintain stores sets/testers/merchandising units/displays/product literature as warranted
• Support the Team with support for trade shows and special events as necessary
• Be courteous and a responsible driver at all times
• Valid UAE driving license
• Experience in merchandising preferred.
• Experience in sales and/or FMCG products a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization