We have an opening for Network/Security Professionals for one of our leading client in Sharjah,UAE Location.Please find below the details.
Our Company Website www.raqmiyat.com
Job Location : Sharjah,UAE
Position: Network Administrator
Client Details : Leading client Place in Sharjah,UAE.
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
Contract Duration: 12 Months Renewable Contract.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Primarily responsible for planning, designing & installing Enterprise Data Networks for the entire GTL and thereafter following it up with high level of network support, network enhancement and fine-tuning
• Oversee the IT Networks (LAN and WAN) connectivity, Network Security and maintenance and monitoring of connectivity
• Test, deployment and administration of Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi Networks, WiMAX, Firewalls, UTM, remote access, VLAN & VPN
• Monitors security logs to identify security breaches occurring in network environments
• Regular self-update of knowledge on the latest Network & Information security vulnerabilities, security tools and technologies
• Supervise the Network Structure cabling project and maintenance
• Generate major incident reports, and outage reports
• Weekly and Monthly call reports to reporting manager
• Performs other duties as required.
Information Security Management System (ISMS):
• Safeguard Information’s as per Information protection requirement
• Implement and maintain an Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001 where applicable
• Implement and maintain the necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Information Technology Security Committee
• Perform the IT compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations
• Participate and support an information security awareness, training and educational activities
• Participate and support an information security risk assessments and controls selection activities
• Participate and support an Information security audits and remediation
• Participate and support relating to contingency planning, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery in conjunction with relevant functions and third parties
• Comply with IT Policies (Governance and IT Security) and comply with all applicable system and security controls /Clause and LAWs.
• Report an Information Security incident timely manner and action per management direction
• Prioritize Information security activities and ensure it is part of day to day responsibilities.
• Strictly follows Company’s policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations to protect and maintain the health and safety of oneself, others, and the environment adopted by the Company.
• Promptly reports any possible violations on the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
If interested please send your updated profile in word document with the following details:
Expected Salary in AED:
How Soon You can Join Once Offered:
Interested to work for 12 Months Contract Yes/No:
Interested to work with Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
Willing to Relocate to Sharjah,UAE Yes/No:
Visa Type and Validity (If any):
Date of Birth :
Technical Certifications if Any: