5 to 10 years working experience in system deployment and installation design of a project ( RAILWAY OR METRO EXPERIENCE A MUST)
· Relevant railway multi-discipline engineering experience
· Detailed knowledge of one or more of current and legacy transportation communications systems, networks, supervision, control, security and information systems and associated technologies.
· Detailed knowledge in MV and LV power distribution design to all equipment.
· Logical approach to problem solving.
· Persuasive powers & able to remain calm under crisis
- Ability to motivate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft office, Visio and Project
· Knowledge of CAD & BIM tools
Duties and responsibilities:
Includes but not limited to the following:
· Consolidate the COMPANIES inputs (power load, heat dissipation…) for all various locations of the Metro (Station Equipment Rooms, station Concourse/Platforms, Wayside, Stabling tracks, Power Substations) and ensure those are translated into requirements to the Customer.
· Propose/Negotiate/Design the LV power distribution design and cable routes & containments for all company systems (based from design inputs from all the company'sstakeholders) in the various locations of the Metro, and ensure those are translated into requirements to the Customer.
· Design any third party support required for installation of any company product/solution
· Co-ordinate with System Engineers/CAD operators for preparing all Site Installation drawings and PICO Test Procedure after Installation.
· Support the Interface team as necessary for the activities related to plant and implementation on site.
· Amend & Manage as necessary drawings/procedures and release Issue for Construction documents to enable installation teams to work on latest design
· Report the progress of the plant engineering works to the Plant Coordinator and raise should there is any potential issue anticipated.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time pertaining to the interest of company's Projects