The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
The PMO Director Buildings will be responsible for leading the Project and/or Program in all aspects of PMCM delivery, i.e.: client engagement, projects delivery and project performance excellence, quality, safety throughout all phases of project delivery.This is the highest level of Projects Construction and Program Management at which the individual PD or PgM is responsible for the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects.
The responsibilities include planning, directing, supervising and controlling all technical, fiscal and administrative functions of contractual activities. A Project Director and Program Manager at this level will be required to supervise and successfully manage multiple Senior and lower level Project Managers and operations project support staff for all primary disciplines and phases of the delivery of projects and/or a program.
The position also requires working with other PMCM Project Directors and Program Managers and other PMCM leadership. This position is responsible for setting all Project and/or Program short term goals, strategic objectives, while providing effective leadership with all stakeholders. It is critical that the PD/PgM exhibit necessary leadership and mentoring traits to support their project team and all project and/or program personnel. The PD/PgM leads by example; drives all aspects of performance, compliance with policies and procedures, work processes and delivers on Jacobs Vision, Mission and Values.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and drive project and program culture that complies with all of Jacobs required policies, procedures, process and work instructions
• Manage projects and program financials including all aspects of budgets, costs, margin and contingencies; prepare necessary forecasts from a project controls perspective for both inward facing financial obligations and also client facing financial reporting and forecasting
• Prepare and monitor scopes, schedules and budgets as necessary for all projects; course correct as necessary
• Partner with all project and program teams; Procurement, Project Controls, Contract Administration, Design, Projects and Construction Management, Project Engineering, Quality Assurance, Commissioning, Close-out and Archiving
• Develop and manage internal and external relationships to facilitate the successful delivery of the projects and/or program
• Lead efforts to be proactively and effectively communicate with all stakeholders so to help assure success
• Leadership, mentoring and management of all personnel is required on a daily basis to support the growth of individuals and your teams in support the successful delivery of the projects and/or program
• Prepare necessary written memorandums, directives and other necessary documentation in support of your staff, teams and you projects and/or program
• Identify and track required actions and disposition to resolution necessary to support the successful delivery of the work, projects and /or program
• Monitor and course correct decisions and actions as necessary in support of the successful delivery of the work
• Provide the processes, tools, support, leadership and mentoring required to ensure performance and project excellence, our Culture of Caring and implementation of Beyond Zero
• Bachelor’s Degree - Construction Management, Building Science, or Engineering
• +20 years of Construction & Engineering industry experience required
• Has previously directly managed and successfully delivered a Mega Project and/or Program in excess of $2B USD
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Director or Program Manager on a Mega Program or Project with a TIC of greater than or equal to $2B USD
• Experience includes either the lead position of PD or PgM while working for a PMCM operation of an Engineering / CM / General or Prime Contracting team
• Complete understanding of the construction industry
• Extensive knowledge of projects and program financial operations
• Proven risk management and contracting knowledge within PMCM
• Exhibits strong leadership and mentoring qualities
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Ability to delegate work appropriately
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs. ,Primary Location
: Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia Countrywide-Riyadh